Pranayama and Kumbhaka with Fabio Andrico
This course with Fabio Andrico, main Yantra Yoga instructor and creator of the Respira method, will train experienced practitioners in the application of the breathings and holds of the Yantra Yoga, especially the pranayamas and kumbhaka.
Why are we practising Yantra Yoga?
By controlling the vajra body by means of physical movements, the practitioner’s prana recovers its natural balance.
Consequently, the condition of the elements and the health of the body improve. Through balancing the energy of the elements, obstacles diminish and good conditions increase. Finally, the natural balance of the mind facilitates the arising of profound contemplation.
What are the pranayamas?
By learning the pranayamas, you can start to apply the powerful methods transmitted by Rinpoche:
- The Four Characteristic Conditions refers to applying correctly the four types of hold.
- The Four Profound Applications is a method for mastering the kumbhaka hold. When practiced frequently and correctly, kumbhaka helps to coordinate breathing in our daily life so that we are no longer dominated by thoughts and emotions.
- The Secret Breathing Method of the third series is for Directing the Prana into the Central Channel.
- The Smooth Breathing with Seven Limbs, is a method for conquering the pranas of the five elements.
- The Rough Breathing with Six Applications is a method to forcefully capture the karmic prana.
Yoga practitioners are said to live a long life because they have coordinated their breath. We have been transmitted a great treasure from our Rinpoche, now it is our turn to really apply it!
How to participate
This course is for practitioners who have received transmission from Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche or Yeshi Namkhai. Also, they should already know well the preliminaries of yantra yoga and have experience with the main series of Yantra.
Schedule (EEST, Romanian time):
Thursday 18-20; Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10-13 and 16-19
Suggested donation for the course: 75 eur
Register below and you will receive your zoom link.